Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thomas Means Twin

So for those of you don't know, my real name is Thomas. Something else most people don't know is that my name in Hebrew means twin, which is super ironic considering I am a twin.

I was given my name from my dad, whose name is also Thomas, who was not a twin. I always thought I was given my name from one of the hundreds of saints in the Catholic Church named Thomas, but it wasn't until I was older I found out where I got my name and even later when I found out what my name actually meant.

Although my name wasn't given to me because of its meaning I think its cool that I can directly relate to my name's meaning. I think it's funny how my Dad passed along the name to me without even realizing how perfect it would fit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment