Monday, November 3, 2014

Common Twin Questions

Over the last few weeks I've been taking notes about common questions people ask me about being a twin. It really doesn't both me when people ask me, but it's actually kind of surprising to realize that a lot of people always ask the same questions.

Here is my list of top questions I'm asked about being a twin:


  • If I pinch you does your twin feel it? (The answer is no. Just saying.)
  • What's it like being a twin?
  • Which one of you is older? By how long?
  • Do you have a secret twin language you speak to each other in? 
  • So you have the same birthday and everything?
  • Why don't you guys dress the same?
  • Which one is the funny one and which one is the serious one?
  • What does fraternal mean? 

What other questions do you have for me about being a twin? Leave your questions in the comments below. 

2 comments:

  1. "So you have the same birthday and everything?" That is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop it people actually ask if your twin can feel when you get pinched...that is just really really silly

    ReplyDelete