Thursday, October 23, 2014

Cons of Having a Twin

In my last blog I discussed the benefits of having a twin, but I haven't always felt that way.

Growing up I always felt compared to my brother and it felt like a constant competition when we were around our family. It always bothered me when Anthony would get more attention than I would for doing something great like a piano recital or winning an award. It's not that I wasn't happy for him it just was annoying when my family would sit in front of us and rank our accomplishments as to whose were better. I would always feel that I needed to one-up my brother at all times.

It also bothered me how I always had to share everything. It didn't get bad until we got older when we had to share our first car. I constantly had activities and practices after school so I got the car most of the time, but every once in a while the car would be magically gone when I got out of practice. It was annoying to say the least.

I also always hated wearing the same clothes as Anthony, which I'll talk more about in my next blog post. Despite all these setbacks, growing up with Anthony wasn't too bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment